IG = Inca Gold ~ Wilka – Yopo
1 gram Inca Gold = GBP £48 = approx. 2 doses
Inca Gold is very strong & sacred Visionary snuff ~ very special blend of Wilka (Anadenanthera colubrina).
~ Lovingly, uniquely & powerfully made by the Shamanic Snuff team in the Sacred Valley of Peru. It is an extremely labor intensive & time consuming process.
It is similar to an Ayahuasca ceremony in approx. 1-3 hours. So, it should be treated with extreme respect, love and extreme care.
It is also commonly known as Wilka or Vilca in Peru.
Made from toasted Peruvian Wilka seeds, which are activated with sacred Andean plant ashes.
In Quechua, Wilka means “Sacred”, and is very closely related to Yopo (Anadenanthera peregrina).
Also, it’s commonly known under many other names, such as Vilca, Villca, Huilco, Cebil, Angico, Hataj, etc.
Anadenanthera colubrina is usually found in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Cuba and Mauritius.
Wilka is considered to be the sacred ‘Grandmother’ spirit, who is very ancient, powerful, loving, feminine, and wise.
These seeds contain tryptamines, primarily Bufotenine, plus DMT and 5-MeO-DMT.
This is NOT a recreational party ‘drug’. It’s a very powerful & sacred medicine for healing, cleansing, teachings, profound visions, and insights.
* Warning – we do not recommend anyone using this medicine or any other medicine if you have a pre-existing history of mental illness, or are taking any strong prescription medication. Please consult your natural health care provider if you have any questions.
- 1 normal dose is approx. 0.5 gram (1/2 gr). In rare cases some people may need 1 gram each.
- Designed for nasal insufflation – it is commonly used for many psychoactive medicines because it causes a much faster onset than orally, and bio-availability is usually, but not always, higher than orally.
- This bio-availability occurs due to the quick absorption of molecules into the bloodstream through the soft tissue in the mucous membrane of the sinus cavity and portal circulation bypass.
As far as we’re currently aware Wilka-Yopo is illegal in these countries: Australia, Bulgaria, Canada, Finland, Lithuania, and Switzerland.
So, if you decide to make an order and ship to the above countries, or any other countries other than Peru, and it gets confiscated by Customs, then we are NOT liable for any claims.
It’s your responsibility to be aware of current legality issues to your shipping country. These medicines are fully legal in Peru, where we ship from. If you’re unsure, then please DO NOT order.
CONSUMPTION BY CUSOMERS IN THE U.S.A IS STRICKLY PROHIBITED.
Please note that this sacred medicine is very powerful and potentially dangerous and toxic, if not used in the correct setting and context with appropriate preparation, and guided by an experienced person applying the medicine.
NB. Any statements and website links contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and International Food and Drug authorities, they are in no way implying medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any disease or condition. The use and application of our products is solely at the customer’s responsibility.
- This product is NOT sold for human consumption. It is only being sold for research, botanical and educational purposes only. If you purchase this item, you agree to not ingest it and accept all legal responsibility if you do.
The seeds of this variety known as cebil were being smoked in pipes over 4,500 years ago in the Puna region of northwestern Argentina. It’s use appears to have had particularly profound effect upon the culture of Tiahuanaco (literally, “dwelling of the God”).  It is also believed that the beans were consumed orally by the Incas.
In the Atacama Desert of northern Chile there is an oasis called San Pedro de Atacama. The art historian and archaeologist C. Manuel Torres excavated and studied six hundred pre-historic graves there. The results were astonishing. Nearly every interred person was accompanied by numerous tools dedicated to the ritual sniffing of cebil. 
Before the arrival of the Spanish, villca seeds must have had a great rituals and religious import in Peru, as high-ranking Andean priests and certain soothsayers (umu) were also known as villca or vilca camayo… The Shamans of Wichi (Mataco), who live in northwestern Argentina, still use a snuff they call hataj… The shaman Fortunato Ruiz described Cebil seeds as “door into the other world”. 
1. Christian Ratsch “The Encyclopedia of Psychoactive Plants” p. 50
2. Richard Evan Schultes, Albert Hofmann & Christian Ratsch “Plants of the Gods – their sacred, healing and hallucinogenic powers” – Seeds of Civilization p. 120
3. Christian Ratsch “The Encyclopedia of Psychoactive Plants” p. 51